Before I give them to you I want to throw you a lifeline. If you are feeling stuck, if your health feels like it’s beyond your control and you know you need help then I have a gift for you.
During this time I’ve decided to give a 12 week ONLINE functional medicine program. This is the same program that I charged thousands for in the office. It’s the best information that I’ve collected over years and I’d like to offer this service for free. No catch. I see that people are suffering and in need of a WHOLE BODY RESET and I’m going to offer myself up to be your guide light out of your own suffering. Only together and with each other’s support can we heal.
- Make a choice to go after healing. Evaluate your health, decide what you want to accomplish, and begin to take action.
- Rewire your brain and your thoughts toward health. Through specific programming, we can change the neural networks of the brain to wire the brain toward health. This is often called the placebo but it can be hardwired.
- Education and Accountability. The word doctor translates from “doce”, the Latin word for “teach”. No program or decision to change without proper education and accountability can create long term healing. We’re going to create accountability with this program.
- Voluntarily quit poisoning yourself. This starts with eliminating refined, processed, and denatured foods. Quitting what harms us starts with food and can spread to all aspects of our life to include other addictive substances, people, and situations that are harming us. We are going to systematically begin to drop off the toxins that are poisoning us.
- We must open our body’s structure so that our nervous system, acupuncture system, and energy systems of the body can deliver universal intelligence to guide and power healing.
- Replace what’s been lost from living in stress. This starts with nutrient and mineral density of food and spreads to connecting with our food, nature, people, music, laugher, and sun exposure.
- Heal the digestive system and seek to increase the enzyme and probiotic content of food and therefore our digestive capacity and metabolic processes. If our digestive system is already damaged or insufficient, then supplements must be taken.
- Open our breath and diaphragm. All emotional traumas and periods of fight or flight are associated and recorded within the restricted breath and a decrease in vagus nerve function.
- Move much more each day than modern-day life requires. This movement builds up our cells, flushes our lymph system, and strengthens our bodies.
- Hydrate Drink chemical-free, structured and alive water and restructure and rehydrate the fluids in our body.
- Rest We need to rest our bodies. Each system requires time to recuperate. Not only does this relate to sleep but also resting our digestive system, our nervous system, and our endocrine system. This begins with sleep but also learning to turn off our bodies through fasting and meditation so that each system can regenerate.
- Live your purpose We each have a purpose that almost always involves improving the world in some way. Once we’re healthy enough it’s essential we go make a difference so we don’t slip back into our own dysfunction.