New Patients – Start Here
To help prepare for your first visit, you will be asked to complete our new patient questionnaire and bring it with you to your appointment. For your convenience, these forms are available electronically. If you are unable to access them, they are also available at the clinic.
Click here to download MINOR NEW PATIENT PAPERWORK > (12 & Under)
(Please print out the appropriate document and fill it out completely.)
Tips for filling out the New Patient Paperwork:
- Please be sure you complete your entire New Patient Packet. It helps our medical staff determine the best course of care for each patient.
- Please sign all places requiring a signature.
- Patient social security numbers are required for insurance billing purposes.
- New Patient Paperwork must be completed prior to your appointment. Please plan to arrive 20 to 30 minutes early to your appointment if you do not have paperwork completed. Patients that do not have paperwork completed or do not arrive early are subject to rescheduling.
- Please have your driver’s license and insurance card ready when you check in for your appointment.